About your arrival at the OCF
Your arrival at the OCF will be done in 3 steps.
1/ Please go to Gervanne Camping main office :
We remind you that the camping fee is not included in the OCF price. Please register to the camping first.
2/ Not before friday, 14H : please register to the Open Canoe Festival office.
Located 5 meters from the camping office, this OCF office has a big blue OCF banner, you can’t miss it.
Please bring the registration confirmation you received which mentions your OCF registration number.
- Our staff will give you a bracelet we ask you to wear for all the OCF. With this bracelet, we know if you are a participant or a non paddling person and it’s your pass to the 3 meals.
- You will receive your Goodies Bag including T-shirt, poster, partners’ flyers…
- You will receive your lottery ticket (please don’t forget to write your name on the different parts of the ticket).
- The printed program is included in the bag : you will find all the schedule informations + the workshops planning. You don’t register to the workshops at this moment. You’re done with this second step.
3/ After having chosen your tent spot, please read the program and the workshop planning.
We changed the presentation this year to improve the workshops registration. Please note all the workshops are very interesting. There is no B choice ! Please understand the number of places of certain workshops is limited. Many others are waiting for you. This year, you have also the opportunity to do a workshop during the Big Descent (la Grande Descente).
Once you made your choice, please go to the Workshop Hut, located at the OCF village (near the river) and talk to Julien, workshop superviser, to register to the workshops who want to do. A big information board is also available near the hut.
Your friday rendezvous :
- 18H30 : welcome speech and instructors presentation (in front of the tepee).
- 19H : Clairette de Die apéritif.
- 21H30 : film under the tepee, « Flow » (in French only).
For the friday evening meal, Gervanne Camping proposes many take aways at their restaurant located just below the camping office.