WorkshopsWe are working on the 2016 workshops : here are the 2015 ones to give you a precise idea :
Canoe technique :
- Journey skills in context using paddle, pole and line to travel.
- Introduction to the Drôme.
- Tandem canoe for beginners and intermediates.
- Eddy in & out with a tandem canoe for paddlers with no or little experience on rivers.
- Solo & tandem whitewater canoe for beginners and intermediate.
- Canoe tandem for intermediates and experts.
- Bio dynamic of canoeing.
- Performance session for solo paddlers. Intermediates & experts.
- Leadership & personal competence on class 2 water for solo and tandem. Expert.
- Pagayer sans efforts en canoe duo / Effortless canoeing (tandem).
- Personnal skills review.
- A farewell to the Drôme.
- First aid intervention: the essentials.
- Canoe safety and rescue techniques.
- Unwrapping a canoe.
- The throwbag : the paddlers swiss knife !
- How to swim safe in the current.
- No magic : technical rope work !
Canoe culture :
- Yoga and breathing.
- Bivouac cuisine.
- Tips for video filming on the river (cell phones and other cameras).
- Bivouac gear : the basics.
- Food dehydration.
- Planning a journey by canoe.
- Improve your photo skills.
- Night photography.
- Fishing introduction for canoe trips.
- Tip and advice for canoe trip.
- Fauna and flora of the Drôme River.
- Drôme run (fauna and flora).
- Leave No Trace Camping.
- Sessions kayak enfants / Kids kayak clinics MAEL hery.
FR + GB - Samedi / Saturday 9h30 / 13h30 Lundi /Monday 14h30 / 17h
Les enfants doivent apporter leur propre matériel. Ateliers pour intermédiaires & avancés. Kids will use their own material. Clinics for intermediate & advanced paddlers.
Kids Festival (6/12 years old).
During the 3 days of Festival, some activities will be proposed to the 6/12 years old kids. A professionnal activity leader (bilingual) will offer many fun activities so the kids enjoy their day while their parents are paddling.