2016 registrations are closed.
Registrations can only be done online (no registration at the Festival). It's the only way for us to plan the right T-shirt and meal quantities. Thanks for playing the game.
2016 rates :
- The entry fee is 80 € / person for the 3 days event.
- 55 € for the kids (under 12) and the "non paddling" persons.
- Free for the kids under 5 years old.
This price includes :
- official Open Canoe Festival T-shirt,
- Friday night meal,
- Friday night concert,
- Saturday night meal,
- Saturday big prize lottery,
- Sunday free local specialties picnic,
- technique and safety clinics,
- free shuttles,
- numerous workshops,
- kayak kids workshop (bring their gear and kayak),
- participation to the organisation costs (the real cost per person is about 135 €, the difference is financed par our sponsors and partners).
When you register, we offer the possibility to order vegetarian meals (no meat, no fish). We precise the pique-nique is not vegetarian. Food allergies are not managed.
The price doesn't include the camping fee.
Camping reservations (tents) are not necessary (except for chalets and mobilhomes as availability is limited).
Please Contact : Gervanne Camping.
Possibility to get a breakfast service during the weekend : please ask the Camping office when you arrive.
The price does not include canoe rental. This year : it's possible !
For 2016, we offer some "real" canoe rentals for the whole weekend. The number of canoes available is limited. This service is quite complicated to manage so it will imply a reservation and a deposit. If you are interested : please contact us !
Beginners can rent sit on top canoes by contacting our partner Canoe Drome.
More than 20 open canoes (test boats) will be exhibited at the Festival by the different manufacturers and shops.
Closing date for registrations : as long as the blue paddle below is visible, you can still register.
Before clicking to confirm your Festival registration, we will ask you to read and accept the OCF regulations you can download here.