2019 registrations will open on January 1st.
Registrations can only be done online (no registration at the Festival). It's the only way for us to plan the right T-shirt and meal quantities. Thanks for playing the game.
The number of participants is limited.
2018 rates (2019 ones are not official yet):
- The entry fee is 90 € / person for the 3 days event (even 4 this year!)
- 60 € for the kids (under 12) and the "non paddling" persons.
- Free for the kids under 5 years old.
This price includes :
- official Open Canoe Festival T-shirt,
- Friday opening film
- Saturnay night meal,
- Saturday night concert,
- Sunday night meal,
- Sunday big prize lottery,
- Monday free local specialties picnic,
- technique and safety clinics,
- free shuttles,
- numerous workshops,
- participation to the organisation costs (the real cost per person is about 135 €, the difference is financed par our sponsors and partners).
When you register, we offer the possibility to order vegetarian meals (no meat, no fish). We precise the picnic is not vegetarian. Food allergies are not managed.
The price doesn't include the camping fee.
Camping reservations (tents) are not necessary (except for chalets and mobilhomes as availability is limited). Please Contact : Gervanne Camping.
Possibility to get a breakfast service during the weekend : please ask the Camping office when you arrive.
The price does not include canoe rental.
Please note we don't offer any "real" canoe rental this year, except for beginners. Beginners can rent sit on top canoes by contacting our partner Canoe Drome.
More than 30 open canoes (test boats) will be exhibited at the Festival by the different manufacturers and shops.
Before clicking to confirm your Festival registration, we will ask you to read and accept the OCF regulations you can download here.